Website Bluestones Group
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our high-performing team, at the Bluestones Group’s head office on the outskirts of Chester. Working closely with the Marketing Manager this role will be focused in the education sector, responsible for full mix marketing campaigns.
Bluestones Investment Group is a multi-million pound turnover, multi-location investment group that focuses primarily in the recruitment sector. This new hire will be supporting a number of education business within the Group and will have direct responsibility for a range of channels and campaigns. Previous marketing experience is required, and although previous education sector experience is desired, it isn’t essential.
How you will contribute
The role will have 5 key areas of responsibility:
1. Campaigns – The successful applicant will work closely with the marketing manager, ultimately taking ownership of a number of high-profile marketing campaigns within the business, assuming responsibility for the entire operation from co-developing the strategy, formulating the plan, creating the content and visual assets, to managing the ongoing activation, overseeing budget allocation, reporting against KPIs and ensuring campaigns deliver against objectives.
2. Brand – We have a number of strong, prominent brands within the Group and they all have clear brand identities. This role will be responsible for ensuring the marketing campaigns and activities they’re responsible for, adhere to the brand guidelines, but also build brand awareness in our chosen markets.
3. Social media – We anticipate that the majority of the campaigns this role will manage will have a prominent element of organic and paid social media activity. From creating content, designing visuals and planning campaign promotion across established social media channels, to engaging with our target audiences, enhancing our online footprint/profile and increasing follower numbers and engagement/conversions – this person will need to be very comfortable with everything to do with social media marketing.
4. Digital – Whether it’s setting up well-designed email templates and managing email campaigns, creating social media visual assets, editing/creating website pages, or building and managing PPC campaigns, we need this person to be digitally competent, with demonstrable prior experience in this particular area.
5. Content – Understanding the sector will come with time, if you’re not already familiar with the education market. But the principles of creating content and the various content types that are part of an integrated marketing communication campaign should be second nature to you. We will expect well-managed, well-structured content marketing to be something you’re already familiar with.
The ideal skills for this role are:
- Proven marketing experience, with demonstrable exposure to campaign / project marketing activities.
- Digitally competent, with experience of relevant industry software
- Understanding and experience working with 360 digital campaigns including PPC, SEO, social media marketing, etc.
- Knowledge / experience of email marketing and marketing automation
- Experience working with website CMS, html/CSS and digital platforms
- Proficient at analytic skills and reporting on Google Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing best practice
- High level of numeracy, literacy and proficient at writing high quality marketing copy
- An eye for design and creative marketing.
What’s in it for you
As well as the opportunity to join a successful, high-growth business there are genuine career progression opportunities, excellent rewards (including contributory pension, social events, and a day off for your birthday along with 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days, and so much more), a competitive salary, and the chance to work with some sector-leading brands.
No agencies please. Only direct applications from suitable candidates will be accepted.