Website Connex Education Partnership
Connex Education Partnership is currently looking for an experienced education recruitment consultant to join our busy and successful team in Birmingham. This is a superb opportunity to develop your desk like your own business, whilst being part of a trusted and recognised name that really cares about its people.
Working for Connex is much more than a job, it’s the start of a new and exciting career where you will receive the training, support, flexibility and remuneration to be the best that you can and grow with the business in the direction you want your career to go.
We operate a hybrid working policy to allow you to mix and match the office with working from home one day per week. Our team is important to us and so is the working environment for them.
As a recruitment consultant you will be responsible for building long lasting relationships with our local schools, sourcing suitable candidates and building your business through strategic business development and key account management. Going above and beyond for your schools and candidates is key to your success, so we are looking for someone who really cares about the service they provide.
Experience within recruitment, business development or business to business sales is essential for this role and the right candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of working and thriving in a target driven environment.
Other key attributes required:
- A goal orientated approach to work
- Proactive approach to marketingAbility to problem solve and overcome objections
- Negotiation and persuasion
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Organised and ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Ambition and a determination to succeed
- Good telephone manner
We will provide you with a fun and engaging working environment, where you will be allowed to flourish. As part of Connex Education you will be provided with and ongoing in-house training programme, a development mentor and the chance to work alongside some of the best in the business.
Other Benefits of working for Connex are:
- 30 days holiday per year (+ Bank holidays)
- Reduced hours during school holidays and an early Friday finish (1pm)
- Market leading base salary with an excellent bonus scheme
- Realistic career progression and highly competitive commission structure
- Access to private health care
- Hybrid working between the office and home
If you feel you have the drive, enthusiasm, ambition and desire to be part of this team then we’d love to hear from you.