Website Connex Education Partnership
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join our marketing team. An agile, fast-paced and flexible role, do you have what it takes?
Working in the education division this role reports directly into the education division’s Director of Learning and Development and will see the successful candidate taking ownership of four high-performing education-focused brands within the Group’s portfolio, assuming full responsibility for their marketing strategy and tactical execution of marketing campaigns and activities.
This is a full mix marketing role, incorporating everything from email marketing, social media, and content marketing, to PR, thought leadership, PPC, merchandise, collateral creation, and research.
Our ideal candidate
- You’ll demonstrate incredible attention to detail, with strong copywriting and proof-reading experience.
- You’ll have previous experience of campaign execution, lead tracking, marketing planning, social media, analytics, and content creation, amongst other things. This isn’t an exhaustive list, as we’re genuinely looking for an all-rounder, a capable and experienced marketing generalist.
- Prior experience of managing multiple social media accounts, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – including content creation and scheduling.
- Data-driven, you’ll be analytical and understand the relationship between your activities and the business impact and ROI that results.
- Work with the sales teams to ensure campaigns and activities are aligned with and support business objectives.
- Monitor social media channels, build communities, and drive engagement.
- Will be comfortable working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Should have excellent organisation, prioritisation, and communication skills.
Previous experience of recruitment or education would be beneficial.