Recruitment Funding Solutions offers plenty of advice via their website and in-person through their consultancy team, but sometimes, there’s no substitute to hearing from someone who’s been there and done it.
So the RFS team asked a customer of their – Vincent Gurney Ltd – to share some insights into how they set up, what challenges they faced, how RFS helped them and what advice they’d offer to others contemplating setting up their own recruitment business.
The in-depth article – which can be read in full HERE answers the following questions:
- What made you want to start your own recruitment business?
- Can you give a brief overview of what your business does and the journey you have been on to get where you are now?
- What obstacles have you encountered during the early stages of running your business?
- How helpful have you found RFS to be throughout the process of setting up and running your business?
- What advice would you give to anyone else considering setting up their own recruitment business?
- Where do you see the business being in five years’ time?